Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How not to act in public, especially on camera

Below is a video got a lot of milage on the Chavez variety show but I thought I would comment on it.

First I would like to say the "reporter" working for Avila TV is unprofessional to say the least and it was obvious what his goal was, insult and get a reaction from Ravell or someone else in the opposition.

Now for the opposition, specifically Ravell (owner of globovision), I know he isn't a politician but he lacks tact, eloquence, maturity... Note to Ravell. Dude stay out of politics! His response to the "reporters" insult was saddening to say the least, to me it reinforces the idea in the viewers mind what Chavez has already claimed the opposition are, insulting, hot headed, full of anger, etc... So in effect the "reporter" was successful at his job.

Sigh, when will the opposition learn